Our Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is cold pressed from the fresh white meat of the coconut and has a distinct coconut flavour and smell. It is rich in medium-chain saturated fatty acids, especially lauric acid. Unlike many other saturated fats, lauric acid is a 'good' fat, which helps lower cholesterol. Its unusual fatty acids profile means that coconut oil cannot contain harmful transfats, since these can only be created out of mono- and polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Organic extra virgin coconut oil is suitable for frying, perfect for cooking, and using in baking due to its high smoke point. This heart-healthy organic coconut oil is the ideal all-in-one alternative to regular hydrogenated cooking oils.
ORGANIC EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL vs RBD COCONUT OIL
- coconut scent and flavour - neutral scent and flavour
- heat up to 176°C - heat up to 204°C
- made from fresh coconuts - made from dried coconuts
- unrefined - steam refined, no chemicals used
Each bottle of Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil contains pure oil. We cold press all our oils.
6 BENEFITS of Coconut Oil
- May boost heart health
- May encourage fat burning
- May reduce seizures
- May raise HDL (good) cholesterol
- May protect your skin, hair, and teeth
- May boost brain function in Alzheimer’s disease
Benefits may be experienced after continuous use for a period not less than 30 days.
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Efficacy may decline if used after date of expiry.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use if known hypersensitivity or allergy exists towards any of the ingredients.
- Products containing herbal ingredients may interact with some medication. If you are taking any chronic medication, do not use this product without consulting a medical practitioner.
- Pregnancy and lactation: Safety has not been established.
Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
100% Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil