Nattrend’s Apricot Kernels it a tub filled with whole complete dried kernels. They look similar in appearance to a small almond. Fresh apricot kernels are white. The skin becomes light brown when dried out.
Apricot kernels contain protein, fibre, and a high percentage of oil. Apricot kernels are made up of the following:
- Oils - up to 50 percent
- Proteins - around 25 percent
- Carbohydrates - around 8 percent
The B17 content in apricot kernels is known as selective toxicity and only cancer cells are targeted, and MAY therefore help to destroy cancer cells. Vitamin B17 is useful to maintain blood pressure and may also lower high blood pressure
Each bottle of Apricot Kernels contains 80g of whole dried apricot kernels.
10 BENEFITS of Apricot Kernels
- Assist with Arthritis
- Regulate Blood pressure
- Prevent Colds and flu
- Relieve pain
- Relieve constipation
- As an Anti-Inflammatory
- Support the Immune System
- Prevent cellular damage
- Destroy cancer cells
- Maintain a proper pH balance
Do not exceed the recommended dosage. A compound in the apricot kernel may convert to cyanide in the body at levels that could be harmful.
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Efficacy may decline if used after date of expiry.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use if known hypersensitivity or allergy exists towards any of the ingredients.
- Products containing herbal ingredients may interact with some medication. If you are taking any chronic medication, do not use this product without consulting a medical practitioner.
- Pregnancy and lactation: Safety has not been established.