Ceylon Cinnamon is referred to as “true” cinnamon because that is exactly what it is, the bark of a cinnamon tree. This cinnamon comes from the more mature trunk of the tree while the non-organic Ceylon cinnamon comes from the quills. The higher oil content from the trunk bark leads to a more potent, spicier, longer lasting flavour than the non-organic Ceylon, although it still has that wonderful hint of citrus.
What makes Ceylon Cinnamon different from normal Cinnamon?
Ceylon Cinnamon Powder is the only cinnamon free of a toxin called coumarin (Cassia, Saigon, Korintje and other types of cinnamon contains high levels of coumarin) which is harmful to the liver.
Each sachet of Ceylon Cinnamon contains 200g pure organic Ceylon cinnamon powder.
5 BENEFITS of Ceylon Cinnamon
- Lowers blood sugar levels type 2 diabetes
- Lower LDL cholesterol
- Fight E-Coli Bacteria
- Relieves Arthritis
- Relieves Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Benefits may be experienced after continuous use for a period not less than 30 days.
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Efficacy may decline if used after date of expiry.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use if known hypersensitivity or allergy exists towards any of the ingredients.
- Products containing herbal ingredients may interact with some medication. If you are taking any chronic medication, do not use this product without consulting a medical practitioner.
- Pregnancy and lactation: Safety has not been established.
Ceylon Cinnamon Shakers
100% Ceylon Cinnamon Powder