Ceylon Cinnamon is referred to as “true” cinnamon because that is exactly what it is, the bark of a cinnamon tree. This cinnamon comes from the more mature trunk of the tree while the non-organic Ceylon cinnamon comes from the quills. The higher oil content from the trunk bark leads to a more potent, spicier, longer lasting flavour than the non-organic Ceylon, although it still has that wonderful hint of citrus.
What makes Ceylon Cinnamon different from normal Cinnamon?
Ceylon Cinnamon Powder is the only cinnamon free of a toxin called coumarin (Cassia, Saigon, Korintje and other types of cinnamon contains high levels of coumarin) which is harmful to the liver.
5 BENEFITS of Ceylon Cinnamon
- Lowers blood sugar levels type 2 diabetes
- Lower LDL cholesterol
- Fight E-Coli Bacteria
- Relieves Arthritis
- Relieves Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Benefits may be experienced after continuous use for a period not less than 30 days.
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Efficacy may decline if used after date of expiry.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use if known hypersensitivity or allergy exists towards any of the ingredients.
- Products containing herbal ingredients may interact with some medication. If you are taking any chronic medication, do not use this product without consulting a medical practitioner.
- Pregnancy and lactation: Safety has not been established.
100% Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder