Paprika is one of the most popular spices used across various cuisines due to its flavour and colour. Paprika is primarily used to season and colour rice, soups and in the preparation of sausages.
It also works as a stimulant and energizer as it helps in treating depression, lethargy, tiredness with many other health benefits. According to Dr Anshul Jai Bharat, a Delhi-based Nutritionist, says, “Paprika aids in weight loss since it comprises elements that boost better digestion and metabolism. Paprika increases body temperature and creates a thermogenic effect.”
Each sachet of Paprika contains 200g pure paprika powder.
6 BENEFITS of Paprika
- May aid the healing of wounds
- May treats skin problems
- Supports healthy digestion
- May help to induces sleep
- May decreases the risk of a heart attack
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties
Benefits may be experienced after continuous use for a period not less than 30 days.
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Efficacy may decline if used after date of expiry.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use if known hypersensitivity or allergy exists towards any of the ingredients.
- Products containing herbal ingredients may interact with some medication. If you are taking any chronic medication, do not use this product without consulting a medical practitioner.
- Pregnancy and lactation: Safety has not been established.
100% Paprika Powder