Magnesium Lactate is a naturally occurring mineral that is needed in the body to support the function of the heart, nervous system, and digestive system. Magnesium lactate is the magnesium salt of lactic acid.
Magnesium lactate is used as a mineral supplement to treat magnesium deficiency
When taken as a supplement, magnesium lactate helps to build strong bones and teeth by assisting in bone formation and resorption to maintain bone stability. Magnesium lactate also supports heart muscle, in conjunction with calcium. With the help of magnesium to contract heart muscle and maintain a regular heartbeat, cardiovascular function is upheld. Magnesium lactate maintains cellular efficiency by helping to sustain normal cell growth and replication, normal nerve function, and normal metabolic processes. Normalcy in these three areas leads to increased energy.
Magnesium lactate is effective as a dietary supplement and possibly gentler on your digestive system. It may be more suitable for those who do not tolerate other forms or need to take especially large doses.
Each bottle of Magnesium Lactate contains 90 capsules of 500mg each. We make use of bovine based gelatine capsules.
7 BENEFITS of Magnesium Lactate
- Relieve heartburn
- Aids in muscular movement and utilization of glucose
- Helps to build strong bones and teeth
- Supports the heart muscle
- Promotes cellular energy production
- Reduce inflammation and muscle cramps
- To treat diabetes and those suffering from headaches / migraines
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Efficacy may decline if used after date of expiry.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use if known hypersensitivity or allergy exists towards any of the ingredients.
- Products containing herbal ingredients may interact with some medication. If you are taking any chronic medication, do not use this product without consulting a medical practitioner.
- Pregnancy and lactation: Safety has not been established.
100% Magnesium Lactate Compound