A potent superfood packed with protein, the fruit is a smooth yellow berry, around 1–2 cm in diameter. It is exceptionally sweet on the outside and crammed with crunchy, citrus flavour seeds on the inside, resulting in its trademark bittersweet taste.
Incan berries are available in the form of a dried fruit, which look similar in appearance to sultanas. Incan berries are extremely rich in beneficial vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients. Incan berries are loaded with Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, B Vitamins, Bioflavonoids, Pectin and Melatonin.
Each sachet of Incan Berries contains 200g pure organic incan berries.
5 BENEFITS of Incan Berries
- Can aid to control Blood Sugar Levels
- Boost Immune system
- Help Bones Grow Stronger
- Control Blood Pressure Levels
- Curb Sugar Cravings
Benefits may be experienced after continuous use for a period not less than 30 days.
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Efficacy may decline if used after date of expiry.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use if known hypersensitivity or allergy exists towards any of the ingredients.
- Products containing herbal ingredients may interact with some medication. If you are taking any chronic medication, do not use this product without consulting a medical practitioner.
- Pregnancy and lactation: Safety has not been established.
100% Incan Berries