Nattrend’s extra virgin Grape seed oil is made from the highest quality and is cold pressed. Our Grapeseed oil is cold pressed from the seeds of grapes, which are a by-product of winemaking.
Grape seed oil is high in vitamin E and is also rich source of omega-6 polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats and high in antioxidants.
Grape seed oil is used in the cooking – as the oil has a smoking point of 242 degrees Celsius, making it an excellent choice for cooking and nutrition, cosmetic and beauty industries.
FUN FACT: 30 kilograms of grape seeds are used to produce 250ml of grape seed oil.
Each bottle of Grape seed Oil contains 250ml oil. We cold press all our oils.
7 BENEFITS of Grape Seed Oil
- Gluten free
- Assists the healing of Acne
- Moisturize skin
- Lighten skin
- Tighten pores
- Reduce the appearance of scars
- Treat dandruff
Benefits may be experienced after continuous use for a period not less than 30 days.
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Efficacy may decline if used after date of expiry.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use if known hypersensitivity or allergy exists towards any of the ingredients.
- Products containing herbal ingredients may interact with some medication. If you are taking any chronic medication, do not use this product without consulting a medical practitioner.
- Pregnancy and lactation: Safety has not been established.
Grape Seed Oil
100% Grape Seed Oil