Collagen is an abundant protein in your body. It serves as one of the major building blocks in skin, bones, tendons, ligaments, muscles, and blood vessels. Notably, this protein is also widespread as a supplement and food additive.
Bovine collagen may improve the symptoms of aging skin by raising the quality and quantity of skin collagen.
Our collagen is filled with protein and provides both type I and type III collagen which are the major components in skin, hair, nails, muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones, gum, teeth, eyes, and blood vessels.
Nattrend’s Cherry Flavoured Protein Collagen Powder is an all-natural source of bovine collagen peptides with added zinc and Vitamin C, all in an easy-to-drink, cherry flavour effervescent powder. It is easy to mix and easier to drink.
Each sachet of Hydrolised Collagen Powder contains 300g of Hydrolised Bovine Collagen Type I & Type III. One 300g sachet will provide for at least 20 servings.
5 BENEFITS of Hydrolised Bovine Collagen – Type I & Type III
- May help alleviate osteoarthritis symptoms
- May decrease visible signs of aging
- May prevent bone loss
- May help to promote the elasticity, and regeneration of the skin
- May improve the natural luster of hair
Benefits may be experienced after continuous use for a period not less than 30 days.
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Efficacy may decline if used after date of expiry.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not use if known hypersensitivity or allergy exists towards any of the ingredients.
- Products containing herbal ingredients may interact with some medication. If you are taking any chronic medication, do not use this product without consulting a medical practitioner.
- Pregnancy and lactation: All peptide collagen (aside from marine collagen) is safe during pregnancy, but it is always best to check with your doctor or midwife before starting any supplement or medication. Why take collagen during pregnancy and breastfeeding? It supports skin elasticity.
Hydrolised Type I & Type III Bovine Collagen Peptides
Goji Berry Extract
Please Note: Bovine collagen is an animal derived product, and is not suitable for vegans, or vegetarians.